ACSi provides technical training on all of our products including controls and software. Training is provided "job specific" at our ACSi’s training facility by qualified personnel. Going a step further ACSi also involves the project engineer responsible for the particular project. We provide training on everything from each device function to complete understanding of how our system run and how to manipulate and modify it depending on what training program or specified skills are needed.
ACSi offers many different trainings to fit your needs.
- Onsite training specific to your installation.
- Classroom training suited to your needs for the amount of time, equipment, and features. Some items are:
- DDC Operation, Programming, and Management
- VRF Integration and Operation
- Security Controls Programming and Management
- Online training for all levels
- Factory training
Our Training Facility...
Our specialized, exclusive training room is designed for hands on and technical training. The facility includes:
- Full DDC Control Panel exclusively for training purposes
- Complete DDC device systems setup
- Realistic field operating environment
- Network for IT BACnet and Ascent interface/protocol training
These features included with the hands on and technical training gives our customers the best and most realistic environment best suited for building maintenance personnel.